Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
• 2nd and 3rd level support of the global SAP-HR modules in the international Hella group,
• enhance standard and develop new customer applications in ABAP,
• responsibility for the whole process, beginning with the analysis of the incoming requests, developing concepts for possible solutions up to the configuration, development and testing in the system,
• taking care about the interfaces and the communication within HR systems landscape and surrounding applications,
• work in the international team with experts of HR-IT for the different countries within the HELLA group.
LOCALITY: HO/office based
• University degree or High school in technical field (IT field would be desirable),
• good knowledge of English language (level B1 and higher),
• working experience in ABAP development (at least medium level),
• some relevant professional experience in SAP-HR module would be desirable,
• experiences with project management welcomed.
• Work for one of the biggest suppliers in the automotive industry
• to be a part of an international team,
• a key role in a significant region of the company,
• the possibility of home office, flexible working hours of 37,5 hours per week,
• 5 weeks of holiday, company benefits such as Benefit Plus Program,
• contribution for pension insurance and more.